Since 2008, CEPR has worked with over 100 partners, including city and county school districts, state education agencies, charter management organizations, and nonprofits. This network has created a community of forward-thinking organizations with the opportunity to learn from one another's strengths, challenges, and perspectives.
Below, you can learn more about this partner's collaboration with CEPR, such as their participation in research projects and any associated publications, as well as if they have a Strategic Data Project (SDP) Fellow.
- Promise and Paradox: Measuring Students' Non-cognitive Skills and the Impact of Schooling
- SDP College-Going Diagnostic for Boston Public Schools
- SDP Human Capital Diagnostic for Boston Public Schools
- Does Practice-Based Teacher Preparation Increase Student Achievement? Early Evidence from the Boston Teacher Residency
- Informing the Debate: Comparing Boston's Charter, Pilot, and Traditional Schools